Tuesday, December 28, 2010

believe it or not

Some people ask to me "gmn caranya nan gue bisa lupa sama dia?" And I gave the answer.......
"How hard you try to forgetting someone, it can't be 100% you forget w/ him"

Some people said to me "kok susah ya nan" and I gave the answer.....
"Well, cause he's permanently tattooed in your heart, right?" And they also gave me the answer "yap betul banget"

Some people said to me "belajar sayang itu kadang lebih baik ya daripada belajar ngelepas orang" and I gave the answer....  
"I see, but that's the fact, the real fact of your life, in others mean your adventure in your love story"

Some people ask to me "lu enak banget deh nan ngomong" I gave the answer...
"Cause I've been felt this before, so that's it"
And I just said to them "be more strong, be more patient, and show your faithfully"

They also said to me "NAN I CAN'T " and I gave the answer "not CAN'T but not YET" :)(:

well, from this post we may got one little point that "sometimes we can't believe reality which has been fact"
secara ga langsung kalimat-kalimat tadi emang nunjukin kalo terkadang kita gabisa percaya sama reality yang udah jadi fakta... so we should learning about  "accepting the existing realities"



w/ love,
inan

No comments:

Post a Comment